We have a wide variety of day tours and longer tours which can be booked directly once you arrive at the hostel. We can arrange for some tours to pick you up and drop you back to our door, which is graet for those early starts or long days.
We've a very nice hostel but just in case you wanted to see a bit more of the city and the surrounding countryside ( especially after making all that effort to get here ) we've got some tour options below . As ever our receptionists can get you more information or even book the tour for you , if you like.
CITY TOURS :
- FREE walking tours eveyday 11am, with Free Tea & Coffee before it starts!!
Pick up from reception @ 10:20am.
- Specalized paid walking tours arranged for large groups.
- Hop On- Hop Off Tours 48 hours tickets ( avaliable at reception) : The Dublin Tour has been carefully designed to give you the freedom to explore and experience the history and culture of Dublin at your leisure. Visit all the main Dublin attractions. Your 48-hour ticket allows you to hop on and off as often as you wish. Multilingual tours available.
- Liffey Cruises: The Liffey Voyage will bring you on a relaxed journey on an all-weather purpose-built vessel, the Spirit of Docklands, that can accommodate up to 48 passengers. You will get an insight into the history of Dublin City and of the River Liffey in particular, from the first arrival of the Vikings 1000 years ago, to the rapid development of the city during the 18th and 19th Centuries to become a major European capital, and of the subsequent decline and more recent redevelopment of Dublin 's Docklands.
- Over the Top Tours: Day Tour of Wicklow-Glendalough: widely known as the " Garden of Ireland ". Experience breathtaking views in the Wicklow Mountains, visiting hidden lakes and beautiful waterfalls while learning a bit more about Ireland 's history. Great tour for those scenic photos you wanted.
- Day Tour of Blarney Castle & The Queenstown Story: Visit Ireland's most famous castle in one day. Kiss the Blarney Stone and the gift of the gab awaits you.
- The Boyne Valley : explore a UNESCO World Heritage site, visit a tomb older than the Egyptian pyramids, pass through the Boyne Valley and discover Ireland 's high crosses at Monasterboice.
- Newgrange - Built more than 5000 years ago , older than Stonehenge and the pyramids at Giza. On the winter solstice ( 21st December & shortest day of the year ) the rising sun peirces the tomb with the first rays of dawn illuminating the chamber inside. Designed as a solar calander of some kind but, no one really knows .Luckily we'vegot smaller pocket sized calanders now but they do lack the grandour and mystery of their ancestors.
- Day Tour to The Cliffs of Moher, Galway Bay &TheBurren: new day tour from Dublin by bus. Visit the biggest visitor attraction in Ireland on the wild Atlantic coast. Breathtaking sightseeing , The Cliffs of Moher stretch for 8km & rise up to 214 metres above the Atlantic Ocean.It's a straight drop down to the crashing waves and when you've crawlled to the edge to look over you'll feel more alive then you have in a long time.
TOURS AROUND IRELAND: we have a variety of Tour recommendations if you want to travel around the rest of the country . From 2 day tours to even 10 days , there's too many to list them all . Ask our receptionists for advice; they'll phone and book the tour you want to do if you want so. As easy as that!
Dublin City Walking Tours
- Free Walking Tourseveryday at 11am.
- Specalized paid guided walking tours arranged inhouse with our resident historian.
- Hostels Pub Crawl: Every night. Tickets: €12 from reception..
discounted on Wednesday nights because we love ya!